programs and services
If you're a school in Massachusetts, please request your programs and services through the MARC website.
I also provide programs and service to other locations and states (dependent upon availability). You can find out more about me by clicking on the "who i am" or "research & expertise" links above, or just do a quick search.
Some of the services and programs I can provide:
------ Consultation about surveying and other research
- ------ In service trainings for faculty and staff in educational institutions
- ------ Trainings for professionals (my experience includes physicians, attorneys, human services staff, etc.)
- ------ Presentations for parent groups and community groups
- ------ Programs for students in K-12 (assemblies and leadership trainings) & students in higher education
- ------ Assistance and consultation for Administrations and Guidance/Psychological staff
Click HERE to download a pdf with many details about these programs and services.
This 13-minute video explains the basis for the faculty training I do.
This 9-minute video shows the approach I use with parent and community groups.
a few quick links
- This pdf
has details about programs and services and comments
from places where I've worked.
- This webpage
has downloads for administrators (free).
here to see all of the free downloads for
parents. This includes downloads on handling
cyberbullying and social media, working with your
child's school when bullying happens, talking with
kids about bullying and cyberbullying, and many
- Click here to see all of my papers, books, columns, etc.
"Bullying Bulletin Board"
This column is syndicated in hundreds of newspapers by Gatehouse Media, Inc.